Join Crown Coverings!
Crown Coverings, Inc. was established in 2011. Crown is a sales and installation company. We offer flooring and countertops to both residential and commercial customers.
Our growing sales volume requires a full time experienced estimator. Qualified Candidates may submit their resume with Subject: Experienced Estimator
- Produce detailed project labor and material estimates in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a rolling calendar for bids and awarded work.
- Conduct meetings with project manager and sales team members
- Consult with sales regarding profit margins and details prior to bid submission
- Contribute to the company logs for bid tracking, customer history, and material management
- Continue to obtain and master material knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars
- Identify and recommend improvements to the process and efficiency of estimating
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Minimum 2 years experience in estimating (flooring and/or countertops)
- Knowledge of take offs preferred
- Auto Cad knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with computerized estimating
- Ability to read and interpret Blueprints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Timeliness with ability to organize and prioritize
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Professional communicator
- Ability to inspect multiple industrial/construction sites when required, including physical ability of climb ladders, navigate obstacles and comply with on-site safety requirements
- Undergraduate degree preferred, completed or in progress
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Qualified Candidates are eligible for:
Health Insurance (Medical and Dental) after 60 days
401K after 60 days
Why Choose Us?
- Fully Trained Professional Staff
- Eco-Friendly Products & Installation
- Minimal Interruptions for Your Business
- After Hours Installation to Meet Your Schedule